Volunteering is an excellent way to help homeless cats and kittens. CRAFT is an all-volunteer organization, so there are many opportunities for volunteering with us. Some of the ways you can help include:
- Cleaning facilities
- Cleaning litterboxes
- Feeding and watering cats
- Grooming cats
- Socializing cats by holding, interacting, etc.
- Assisting with weekend adoption days and/or adoption fairs
- Participating in fundraisers
- Taking photos of cats
- Transporting cats
- Updating online cat profiles and website information
Please read the volunteer application for more information on our volunteer requirements. Whether you can commit to a regular schedule on an on-going basis, or just want to volunteer occasionally, contact us to find out how you can help.