fostering cats or kittens
Because CRAFT is a no-kill organization, we rely heavily on caring volunteers to foster cats and kittens in their homes, where they will receive the best quality of care, and the one-on-one attention they deserve!
Some of the special needs that may necessitate the need for individualized special care include:
- Recovering from injury or surgery
- Needing special care due to illness
- Moms with young kittens
- Young orphaned kittens
- Kittens too young or small for spay/neuter
- Minor behavior issues
- Weight problems perhaps needing special diet or exercise
- Consistent and patient socialization of semi-feral kittens
Food, litter, cages and other supplies, as well as medical care for foster cats will be provided through CRAFT. A completed Volunteer Application (pdf) is required for all foster homes. For more information about fostering contact CRAFT.