The primary goals of CRAFT are to:
- Assist shelters in any way possible to increase adoptability and reduce euthanasia rates.
- Reach the public and increase awareness of assistance that may be available for the animals.
- Work with citizens, businesses and governmental agencies to address the problems related to animal hoarding situations and other circumstances where cats have been breeding unchecked, contributing to problems with disease, starvation and cat overpopulation in general.
- Have available appropriate facilities to house the animals until adoptive homes can be found.
- Work with local veterinarians, shelters, and spay & neuter organizations to provide the best possible medical care to the animals.
- Streamline the adoption process through adoption events and advertising.
- Work with local media to obtain the maximum exposure possible so that the community knows of the services being provided.
- Seek out volunteer help so that as many animals as possible can be helped.